metronom nicht vom Streiks betroffen – Wir fahren wie gewohnt.
Die entsprechenden metronom-Linien RE2, RE3/RB31 und RE4/RB41 verkehren also wie gewohnt durch Niedersachsen, Hamburg und Bremen.weitere Informationen
Tickets are available - Most of the tickets are available:
1. in the “FahrPlaner” app
With the FahrPlaner app you can:
- quickly find information about travel connections, from your starting point to your destination, including busses, trams and underground trains,
- find arrival and departure times and the latest timetable changes,
- find information about tickets and prices,
- purchase tickets within Lower Saxony fare zone and VBN (transport network around Bremen)
It`s for free, easy to use, immediately available and cash isn´t required.
2. in our customer centre in Uelzen
The staff in our customer centre have an overview of all our services and are happy to help you to find the right fare zone and the appropriate ticket for your journey through Northern Germany.
3. at our automated ticket machines
Quick, simple and located at every train station – the yellow metronom automated ticket machines are the easiest way to buy tickets.
In some transport networks you need to stamp the tickets before boarding the train. You can find these small machines directly next to the ticket machines within the GVH, VSN, VRB and VBN networks.
4. At so-called „Treffpunkte“ (meeting points)
You can also buy Niedersachsen-Tickets (Lower Saxony tickets) and bicycle tickets at our ‘meeting points’ along the metronom routes. Meeting points are kiosks, travel offices or tourist information centers.
Here you can see where your nearest meeting point is: