Tickets are available
... in the journey planner and the FahrPlaner app
All trains. All buses.
With the free FahrPlaner app you can quickly find all the latest information on:
- journey options for your connection, from your starting point to your destination,
- arrival and departure times and the latest timetable changes,
- possible use of busses, trams and undergrounds to continue your journey to your destination,
- price information and purchase of the desired tickets within the Niedersachsentarif (Lower Saxony fare zone) and VBN fare zone,
- easy to use, immediately available and no cash required!
... in our customer centre
The staff in our customer centre have an overview of all our services and are happy to help you to find the right fare zone and the appropriate ticket for your journey through Northern Germany.
... at our automated ticket machines
Quick, simple and located at every train station – the yellow metronom automated ticket machines are the easiest way to buy tickets. You will find the ticket validation machine directly next to the ticket machines within the GVH, VSN and VBN networks.
... at meeting points
You can also buy Niedersachsen-Tickets (Lower Saxony tickets) and bicycle tickets at our ‘meeting points’ along the metronom routes. Meeting points are kiosks, travel offices and tourist information centres which belong to our circle of friends.
You can see where your nearest meeting point is here.