Valid from 09.12.2018
Valid from 10.12.2017
We have a plan
Those who want to know exactly what it is can find the regular timetables for all metronom trains here. You can view the entire timetable or search for information about each individual route.
The rail network overview shows you where our yellow and blue double-decker trains make their stops.
And things get even simpler with the new journey planner. Just enter your starting point and destination, and the travel planner deals with the rest. That includes real-time updates, fare zone information and ticket purchases. And it even comes as an app.
The timetables are valid from 10.12.2017.
Our timetables as a PDF Download
- Hamburg – Stade – Cuxhaven (RE5)
- Cuxhaven – Stade – Hamburg (RE5)
- Hamburg – Buchholz – Rotenburg (W.) – Bremen (RE4 + RB41)
- Bremen – Rotenburg (W.) – Buchholz – Hamburg (RE4 + RB41)
- Hamburg – Lüneburg – Bad Bevensen – Uelzen (RE3 + RB31)
- Uelzen – Bad Bevensen – Lüneburg – Hamburg (RE3 + RB31)
- Hannover – Celle – Uelzen (RE2)
- Uelzen – Celle – Hannover (RE2)
- Hannover – Northeim – Göttingen (RE2)
- Göttingen – Northeim – Hannover (RE2)